Saturday 5 November 2011

Intuition cross design studies

Concept:

A former university classmate informed me on a job posting at her company. They said weekly they will pose an advert design for a specific job opening. I said to myself that's pretty cool and creative. I told myself i would like to join the fun. So I decided to create a counter cross design with my own design treatments & design in reply to their job postings. They stopped at 3 studies yet I decided to carry on as I am still developing several design treatments and I fancy the trend of art cards. So when my series of 12 is complete i will print them in fine art paper, send them out to companies and will see where it takes me.  

           I am a Intuitionnite Design                           Looking for Warrior Design

 

       Career in Multimedia Producer


Design:

For design study 1 

"tokyo/singapore" - Living in singapore for about 2 years now still drives my imagination wild. I feel like its trending to fast technologically, in art, in fashion and economically in all aspects. Sometimes O picture the future in the funkiness of urban/modern artistic japan. So I came up with a bubble gum color scheme cause it's eye candy with the city scape of marina bay funked out into the back ground. Gave my dash of the original copy text treatment and personalized it. 


For design study 2 

"Multimedia Wizard" - I have to admit im a Warcraft fan and a RPG player. well I was till I got too busy; ha ha, joking aside,the layout typically follows the design treatment of the original reference. A fictional character with real time multi media abilities. Why a wizard, because I prefer a persona with more intellect and ability and it equates to concept and skills. I designed this right after watching thor by disney studios hence the Asgardian illuminating rainbow effect found below. lastly i added most of the softwares that i use in my daily day to day multi media activities. Trust me they are not enough but they get the job done. 


For design study 3 

"Say hello to my Lil friend" - I'm a film enthusiast, I love movies. Eversince I was kid I knew that the media industry was for me; that goes for anyone I guess who is visual. My passion for film grew some more at the explosion of dvd piracy in foreign films while I was studying in University. Al Pacino is one of my favorite actors and scarface is one of the all time classics. so I based my next treatment on the original camera held image with a slice of my favorite character Senyor Antonio Montana introducing his little friend.

  
ART: Please find the Art/Design references below. 

                          Tokyo movie poster                                                   Scarface movie poster

 

          Medivh of Word of Warcraft






No comments:

Post a Comment