Saturday 5 November 2011

"COVIDIEN" exhibit booth 2010

Concept:

As Covidien happens to be a medical brand, my first approach to the project is "LIFE", so blue or green would be a fitting color for the exhibition booth's colors scheme. After researching more in post the project brief, I found that the brands logo usually used blue. The same color blue was applied for continuity with the brand's color logo scheme. To continue, the brand was selling advanced technological medical equipment in nature so I decided to pair it with a metallic silver color and lastly to add the cleanliness and purity the color white which is usually found in the medical industry.



Design: 

I happen to be pretty fond of surfing in the Philippines so mixing the idea of the flow of life through medical advancements with my passion for the ocean I started designing a wave like study of the exhibition booth. I thought to myself, water gives life and its flow is attractive to the eye of man, so to make the booth all the more inviting to the target market. I designed several wave like patterns from "barrels" to "walls" and "wave sets"


Art: 

To artistic reference I thought of applying my very on version of "The Great Wave of Kanawaga"
in some what tribute to master artist "Hokosai".





No comments:

Post a Comment